The Profoto Pro 11 is the further development of the current Pro 10. The technical key data are the same: 2400WS power output asymmetrical controllable via 2 lamp outputs. The power range is 11 f-stops from 2.4- 2400WS. The Pro11 has the same fast charging time of 0.02-0.7 seconds. The flashduration in mode "normal" at 100% power is 1/800 @2400WS. In "freeze" mode, the flashduration is between a 1/400th and a 1/17500th of a second. A new feature is the operation via the Profoto App (IOS products only). Shooting with an Iphone is also possible through the Profoto App using the flash function is possible. With a Profoto Aro TTL trigger, available for Canon, NIkon, Sony, Fuji and Olympus cameras, you can use TTL and HSS with the Pro 11. get the app here: https://apps.apple.com/de/app/profoto/id1387823564
- Built-in Profoto AirX, the bluetooth enabled 3rd generation of wireless Profoto connectivity AirX supports all legacy Air & AirTTL functionality and also adds dedicated AirX functionality with AirX enabled Profoto apps and devices.
- Captures the action with super quick bursts up to 50 flashes per second.
- Freezes the moment with extremely short flash duration down to 1/80,000s.
- Compatible with multiple different flash heads and 120+ Profoto Light Shaping Tools.
- Delivers 2400Ws with precision and control over an 11 f-stop power range in 1/10 f-stop increment on two individual outlets.
- Durable and built to shoot at high volumes with incredible consistency and reliability.
- Simple, intuitive user interface with large, high-resolution display.
|Built in Radioremote||Yes|
|Shortest Flashduration (@t0,5 in 1/sec)||80000|
|Min. Lightoutput (WS)||2,4|
|Max. Lightoutput (WS)||2400|
|Actual Firmware Version|
|color code intern|