The ARRI T1 Location Fresnel is an updated version of the Compact Series of Location Fresnels. Combining research and feedback from around the world and advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six Fresnels with over 30 improvements for studio and location lighting. The True Blue Series has a reduced weight, compact size, and maximum light output. ARRI's cross cooling system reduces lamp housing temperature by 25% and the lens temperature by 17%. With special air channels built into the aluminum extrusion, a constant stream of air passes around the Fresnel lens and into the lamp head regardless of the tilt angle. When fitted with a 1000-watt bulb this fixture will provide a 2.8' (0.9 m) diameter beam of 409 FC from a distance of 20' (6.1 m) at full spot. At full flood (same distance), it will provide a 48 FC, 20.4' (6.2 m) diameter beam.
- Lamphead Type: Fresnel, 1000 W
- Reflector Type: Spherical specular high purity aluminium
- Dimmability: Yes, 0 to 100 % via external dimming system
- Correlated Color Temperature: 3,200 K
- Beam Angle: 10° to 54°
- Product Weight: approx. 6 kg / 13.2 lbs
- Barndoor: 197 mm / 7.8"
- Mounting: Spigot 28 mm (short), 16 mm Socket
|Powersupply (A)||Household 16AH|