This Mole Richardson 18” Wind machine can now be operated manually or off a DMX Control Console. This unit can be operated with 120 or 240 volts A.C. or D.C. current and is designed to create maximum air-flow with minimum noise for Hollywood sound stage use.
- Construction: Sheet, Tubular Steel, 3 Blade Fan, 15' power cable
- Removable 1-1/8" yoke pin
- Rating: 110-240VAC or DC, 3.25 Amps, on-off toggle switch on the housing side.
- 6" Rheostat fan speed control switch
- Rectifier with a capacitor for AC or DC operation
- Dimensions: Housing: 26.25" Diameter x 20" Long (66.6 x 50.8 cm)
- Weight: 88 lbs (40 kg)
|Power consuption (W)||2200|
|Battery operation ?||no|
|Mounting type eeded||28mm socket|
|Remote control ?||yes-DMX|