The MKE 400 is a small gun microphone for cameras with mounting for lighting systems and external microphone input that allows you to obtain excellent video sound. Its structure is strong, compact and versatile. It has a maximum rejection of lateral noise, specially designed for video recordings. Its sensitivity is adjustable for long and short distances It also contains a filter for wind noise that can be activated and deactivated. The operating time (with a single AAA battery) is approximately 300 hours.
- Pickup Pattern: Supercardioid, Lobar.
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz.
- Max SPL: 126 db ("vol-"); 118 dB ("vol +")
- Power Supply: 1.5V battery (size AAA)
- Runs for approximately 300 hours from one battery.
- Connector: 1/8" stereo mini jack.
- Rugged, All-metal Housing.