The Panorama VR-System Pro II Head 360° Set makes it possible to capture the zenith as well as the nadir with almost any camera/lens combination. It is the perfect solution for photographers dealing with all facets of panoramic. This system allows horizontal and vertical parallax-free rotation around the nodal point of the lens. It is designed to make multi-row panoramas in a flat or spherical projection with perspective correction. Because the bottom base can be moved in eight adjustable increments, the classic panoramas of a row can also be easily made.
- Suitable lenses: focal lengths from 10mm to 220mm
- Adjustment in optical axis: 150 mm
- Image reproduction: Single and multi row
- Panorama type: Spherical projections and other projection types derived from it
- Recommended software: PTGui, Photoshop
- Weight: 1490 g (3.3 lbs)
- Camera/tripod fitting: 1/4” resp. 3/8” / 1/4”