Our Canon Lens RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM is together with the 24-70 and the 15-35 part of the "Trinity" series for the Canon R Cameras. It is much smaller than the well-known EF 70-200/2.8 and has, in combination with the Canon R5, considerable advantages regarding the effectiveness of the IBIS stabilization of the camera. Basically the 70-200 is a good portrait lens. Especially popular in the fashion and editorial field, when it comes to flexible acting of photographer and model. Also, events and reportage assignments are classic areas of application.
- Optical setup (lenses/groups): 17/13
- Number of aperture blades: 9
- Smallest aperture: 32
- Shortest focusing distance (m): 0.70
- Largest image scale (approx.): 0.23x
- Image stabilizer
- AF motor: Dual Nano USM 1