The Canon C70 4K Video Camera is a new generation RF Mount Cinema EOS System camera with Canon's 4K Super 35mm DGO sensor. With 4K 120P Slow Motion, High Dynamic Range and Dual Pixel CMOS AF in a compact body, it takes the RF System into a brand new era. The Canon C70 comes with an RF mount, but can be adapted to all EF lenses via the 0.71x converter, even at full field of view. The camera can record different codecs and resolutions on two separate storage media. The autofocus and face detection are great. IBIS stabilisation (best with RF lenses) allows low-light shooting. Function depending on lens used, Digital 5-Axis IS for non-IS lenses. Combination of optical IS and digital IS for combined 5-axis IS. IS performance depends on the lens used. The C70 can also be conveniently used on our DJI RS2 stabilizer. Our set includes batteries as well as storage media. Audio equipment, lenses, recorders, monitors, and much more can be rented.
- Sensor:Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) sensor System: RGB primary colour filter (Bayer array) Sensor Modes: Super 35 mm / Super 16 mm (Crop) Total Pixels: Approx. 9.6 megapixels (4206 x 2280) Effective Pixels: Approx. 8.85 megapixels (4096 x 2160): When 4096 x 2160 or 2048 x 1080 is selected as the resolution Approx. 8.29 megapixels (3840 x 2160): When 3840 x 2160 or 1920 x 1080 is selected as the resolution Effective Sensor Screen Size: Super 35 mm;
- 26.2 x 13.8 mm (29.6 mm on the diagonal): When 4096 x 2160 or 2048 x 1080 is selected as the resolution
- 24.6 x 13.8 mm (28.2 mm on the diagonal): When 3840 x 2160 or 1920 x 1080 is selected as the resolution Dynamic Range: Canon Log 2: 1600% / 16+ stops Canon Log 3: 1600% / 14 stops Wide DR: 800% (at ISO 400) Image Processor: DIGIC DV7 Lens Mount: Canon RF mount
- Compatible lenses1: All RF lenses and all EF lenses (includes EF-S lenses/EF cinema lenses) Lens Magnification Factor: Super 35 mm;
- 4096 x 2160, or 2048 x 1080 resolution: Actual focal length x approx. 1.460
- 3840 x 2160, or 1920 x 1080 resolution: Actual focal length x approx. 1.534
- Super 16 mm (Cropped);
- 2048 x 1080 resolution: Actual focal length x approx. 2.920
- 1920 x 1080 resolution: Actual focal length x approx. 3.069
- If using Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x Adapter there is no change to effective focal length Peripheral Illumination Correction: Yes Chromatic Aberration Correction: Yes Distortion Correction: Yes, RF Mount lenses only Diffraction Correction: Yes ND Filter: 2, 4 or 6 Stops. Up to 10 stops via built in ND filter system (in extended mode) Iris Control (EF Mount Lenses): 1/2-stop, 1/3-stop or FINE control Anamorphic Lens Support: Yes, x2.0 / x1.3 Image Stabilization System: Yes. Function depending on lens used, Digital 5-Axis IS for non IS lenses. Combination of Optical IS and Digital IS to give combined 5-Axis IS. IS performance depends on lens used
- Inputs / Outputs
- Audio In:Mini XLR 3-pin connector x2 , 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (input only)
- Built in Stereo microphones on camera body Headphone Output: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (output only, Camera Body) HDMI: HDMI connector (Type A) (output only) USB: Yes, Type C (USB 3.2 Gen1) Connection for optional GPS Unit, or Third Party Wi-Fi, Ethernet adapters Time Code: BNC / HDMI DC Input: 24V DC IN Remote Control Terminal: REMOTE A connector 2.5 mm stereo mini-mini jack (input only) IP Streaming / FTP: Yes. IP streaming requires third-party optional USB-C to Ethernet converter and decoder transmission device.
- FTP via FT server. Transfer of clips on SD card (Media Mode) Use LUT Input: YES. Available for LCD Monitoring, or applied direct to recordings. Compatible with .CUBE LUT files